Adapted from AllRecipes.com.
Yield: 4 servings
4 Kohlrabi bulbs, peeled
1 tbsp/15mL Olive oil
1 clove Garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup/80mL Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut the kohlrabi into 1/4 inch thick slices, then cut each of the slices in half.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss kohlrabi slices in the olive oil mixture to coat.
- Spread kohlrabi in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until browned, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally in order to brown evenly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Return to the oven to allow the Parmesan cheese to brown, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.