Yield: 2 servings
1x15 oz can Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
2 tbsp/30mL Olive oil
1 tsp/5mL Garlic powder
1 tsp5mL Cumin, ground
1 tsp5mL Chili powder
Pinch Black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use non-stick spray.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and spread them onto a flat surface and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Whisk the oil, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, and black pepper together in a small bowl; add the chickpeas and toss to coat.
- Spread into a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until nicely browned and slightly crispy, about 45 minutes.
Suggested serving size: 1/3 Cup.
This crispy, delicious, high-fibre snack requires minimal preparation and is a healthy alternative to salty processed snacks.