Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Sesame
Adapted from TasteOfNovaScotia.com.
Yield: 4 servings
16 Brussels sprouts
3 tbsp/45mL Sunflower oil
3 tbsp/45mL Sesame seeds, toasted
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 tbsp/15mL Apple cider vinegar
Salt + ground black pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Bring a large pot of water with a teaspoon of salt to boil.
- Add the sprouts and cook for 2 minutes.
- Cool them immediately in very cold water.
- Split them in half and lay in a baking pan with the oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes, then add the garlic and sesame seeds to the pan and give it a stir. Roast for another 15 minutes, get the sprouts out of the oven and add the apple cider vinegar.
- Check seasoning and serve.