Mango Chicken Wraps
Adapted from Cookspiration.
Yield: 4 servings
1/4 cup/60mL Light mayonnaise
1/4 cup/60mL Mango chutney
4 Multigrain tortillas
8 oz/225g Chicken, cooked & sliced
1 Mango, sliced
1/4 Red onion, sliced
4 cups/1L Salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and chutney.
- Spread 2 Tbsp of the mayonnaise mixture on each tortilla.
- On the bottom third of each tortilla, place one quarter of each of the chicken strips, mango slices, red onion rings and salad greens.
- Fold the 2 sides, then fold the bottom of the wrap up over the filling and roll until tight.
- Enjoy immediately, or pack one up for lunch!
Tip: No mango? No worries! Replace the mango with apple slices and you will discover the wraps are just as tasty!
These wraps combine the flavours of a traditional chicken salad sandwich with the sweetness of mango. Use leftover chicken pieces to make a quick and easy lunch for the whole family!