Crispy Quinoa Chicken Bites
Yield: 4-6 servings
2-3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup/80mL Flour
To taste Seasoning (paprika, salt, pepper etc.)
1 tbsp/15mL Water
1 1/2 cups/375mL Cooked quinoa
- Preheat oven to 425°F and lightly oil baking sheet. Allow chicken breasts to thaw if frozen.
- Set out three bowls. In bowl 1, place the flour and seasonings. In bowl 2, whisk eggs and water together. In bowl 3, add cooked quinoa.
- Cut chicken into small bite sized chunks.
- Take one chunk at a time and dip it into bowl 1, 2, and 3, then place onto baking sheet.
- Repeat this method until all chicken is coated.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Tip: Serve with your favourite side of veggies!